Lawyers – Commercial Contracts – Financial Institution
Commercial Contracts opportunities for Lawyers with a very prestigious International Financial Institution (London office)
Our client is an international financial institution, are seeking experienced lawyers (3-5 PQE) for permanent contracts.
Your role will include:
- Advising on professional contracts negotiation. Including both drafting and strategic advice, across a range of third party suppliers of goods and services.
- Key focus on leading negotiations on global IT and outsourcing contracts.
- Focusing and advising on GDPR issues
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a broad commercial agreements
- Considerable experience working with vast range of commercial contracts
- Experience in contract negotiation
- Team management experience
For more information, upload a CV or contact the SJP directly to firstname.lastname@example.org