Paralegal / Lawyer – Commercial Contracts – In-House Company
Our client is a leading data analysis firm, who are seeking a highly-experienced paralegal or qualified lawyer to join their legal services team in Buckinghamshire.
Your role will include:
- Advising on professional contracts negotiation. Including both drafting and strategic advice, across a range of third party suppliers of goods and services.
- Key focus on leading negotiations on global IT and outsourcing contracts.
- Focusing and advising on GDPR issues
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a broad commercial agreements
- Considerable experience working with vast range of commercial contracts
- Experience in contract negotiation
- Team management experience
For more information, upload a CV or contact the SJP directly to email@example.com