Legal Cashier – Top 100 Law Firm – Central London
This highly successful Top 100 law firm with clients spanning across the corporate and commercial sectors are looking to expand their team and hire a Legal Cashier or Accounts Assistant to provide support to their busy accounts division, based in offices in Central London.
As Legal Cashier, your role will be to support all the UK accounting functions, providing a comprehensive and efficient service to internal and external clients in order that the business objectives of the firm and the department are achieved.
- Ensuring compliance with firm’s policy and SRA at all times
- Processing of day to day office and client accounts transactions, entering and releasing payments on the banking system, posting receipts and registering disbursement vouchers
- Processing client to office transfers in line with compliance procedures
- Identification of unallocated office receipts
- Processing of daily disbursement payment runs and other urgent office payments for all jurisdictions
- Analysing and posting a high quantity of professional disbursements to correct disbursement type codes
- Graduate level with up 12 months experience working in a busy accounts department, preferably in a law firm
- Experience with Excel and a finance software package
- Flexible and patient attitude towards working practices and processes
- Communicate confidently and responsively with team members, wider staff and clients with regards to handling queries and actioning tasks
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
This is a full time permanent position offering a salary of 24-28k plus benefits dependent on experience.
To apply contact Neil Hagan today! Neil.email@example.com