Accounts Assistant – Niche Law Firm – City of London
We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join this City based niche law firm. Reporting directly into the Finance/Practice Manager this role will see the Accounts Assistant handling all transactional accounting duties.
This role would suit an eager accounts assistant and AAT studier currently working in a law firm or financial services organisation looking to develop their career in dynamic, fast paced accounts department.
- Dealing with day to day invoices
- Ensuring the purchase ledger is reconciled to supplier statements
- Dealing with day to day nominal payments
- Dealing with all Partner/staff expense claims
- Dealing with clients by telephone and/or by letter/email
- Bank reconciliations
- Deposit account transfers/postings
- Assist with client billing and credit control
- Arranging payments by Telegraphic Transfer when required including liaising with fee earners and bank(s)
- Credit Card payments/postings
- Candidates will have at experience working in a busy legal accounts department
- Studying towards AAT or recognised accounting qualification desirable
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Confident communications skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
The salary banding is 23000-26000 DOE, based on a permanent, full time contract.
Candidates will be readily available and setup to work from home. When lockdown measures begin to reduce you will be expected to attend the offices on a flexible working basis.
If this role is for you, please get in touch with Neil Hagan today! firstname.lastname@example.org