Accounts Assistant – Finance Team – North London Law Firm
We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join this niche North London law firm. Reporting directly into the Finance/Practice Manager this role will also support the Senior Accounts Officer with all transactional accounting duties.
The client is prepared to be flexible for the right candidate and will consider both a full time eager accounts graduate or an experienced legal accounts professional looking to reduce their working hours and consider a part time 3-4 day working week. Salary is based on FTE of circa £25,000.
- Dealing with day to day invoices
- Ensuring the purchase ledger is reconciled to supplier statements
- Dealing with day to day nominal payments
- Dealing with all Partner/staff expense claims
- Dealing with clients by telephone and/or by letter/email
- Bank reconciliations
- Deposit account transfers/postings
- Assist with client billing and credit control
- Arranging payments by Telegraphic Transfer when required including liaising with fee earners and bank(s)
- Credit Card payments/postings
- Candidates will have at experience working in a busy legal accounts department
- Studying towards AAT or recognised accounting qualification desirable
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Confident communications skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Candidates will be readily available and setup to work from home. When lockdown measures begin to reduce you will be expected to attend the offices on a flexible working basis.
If this role is for you, please get in touch with Neil Hagan today! email@example.com