Administrative Assistant (Mandarin) – Commercial – UK Law firm
UK Law Firm seeking a Mandarin-speaking (ideally) administrative assistant for a permanent position.
Our client, a highly regarded UK Law Firm, is looking for a Mandarin-speaking (ideally) admin assistant to join their London office on a permanent contract.
The successful candidates’ work will include (but will not be limited to):
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience
- Fluent Mandarin language skills (reading, writing and speaking) to a fluent level is ideal
- Strong academics: LLB, LPC not necessary
- Immediately available to interview
- Excellent organisational skills, research skills and proficiency with various programs and operating systems
- Excellent attention to detail
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to email@example.com