Associate (1 PQE+) – Private Wealth Disputes – City and International Firms
We are working with a number of city and international firms, all of whom require a Private Wealth Disputes associate for their London offices.
The firms are highly regarded for their Private Wealth specialisms and offer an exciting opportunity for both market-leading quality of work and salaries.
These roles will focus on a range of international trust litigation, in addition to litigation involving ultra-High-net-worth luxury assets.
Covering matters such as:
- Domestic and International trust disputes
- Tax-related disputes – including HMRC disclosures and enquiries, litigation, and remedying unsuccessful tax planning
- Asset-tracing and recovering
- Injunctions and freezing orders
- Mental capacity issues and Court of Protection
- Wills and succession disputes
- Professional negligence claims regarding the administration of trusts and estates
The ideal candidate will have top academics, and 1 PQE+ in private wealth disputes from a top-ranked city, international or West End firm.
For more information please call Christian Squire at The Stephen James Partnership on 0203 693 2745 or email Christian.firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a completely confidential conversation about this opportunity and others across Surrey and London.