Associate (2+ PQE) – Property Litigation – London
We are working with a top-tier regional firm, whose London office require a property litigation associate with 2+ years PQE. The property litigation practice is top-ranked, and offers the opportunity to work directly alongside the partner who heads the property litigation team.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years experience in property litigation, but the firm will consider candidates with more general litigation experience from a recognised regional or London team.
The firm is willing to consider a part-time role for the right candidate.
Clients include numerous developers, corporate occupiers and private individuals.
You will be advising on:
- The enforceability of restrictive covenants and land rights issues;
- Recovery of land from trespassers;
- Boundary disputes;
- Adverse possession claims;
- Landlord and tenant contentious issues;
- Commercial lease negotiations (termination, surrender, rent reviews, break notices, areas, charge disputes;
- Enforcement of securities;
- And general due diligence matters
For more information please call Christian Squire at The Stephen James Partnership on 0203 693 2745 or email Christian.email@example.com to arrange a completely confidential conversation about this opportunity and others across Surrey and London.