Associate (4+ PQE) – Employment – Camberley/ Wokingham
My client is a full-service law firm based on the Surrey/ Berkshire border. The firm advises UK and International business and families. The firm’s well-respected employment practice requires a mid-level associate to join their team.
The role offers real opportunities for responsibility and progression. You will be playing a leading role by working closely with the head of department, on both contentious and non-contentious matters.
- Creating and maintaining client relations;
- Drafting contracts, agreements, policies and procedures;
- Providing corporate support to the firm’s wide corporate client base;
- Advising on the employment issues related to mergers, acquisitions and TUPE;
- And advising on employment disputes (including Tribunal hearings).
For more information please call Christian Squire at The Stephen James Partnership on 0203 693 2745 or email Christian.email@example.com to arrange a completely confidential conversation about this opportunity and others across Surrey and London.