Associate – Financial Restructuring – Top US Firm
Our client is a top US firm, whose key strengths include finance and investment management, corporate law, and private client work.
The firm is seeking a senior associate to join their Financial Restructuring department. The team has represented creditors, investors and companies both in court and out of court.
– Committees of creditors, lenders and noteholders
– Agents, indenture trustees, shareholders
– Distressed companies
– Investors of distressed assets and debt
- Distressed lending and debt trading
- Distressed M&A
- Debt financing for acquirers
- Bankruptcy planning and litigation
- UK qualified
- Senior associate, 7 – 11 PQE
- Previous experience within a financial restructuring role
For more information about this role before or after sending a recent CV please contact Ian Copsey: