Associate – Infrastructure Finance – US Firm
We are working with an Elite US Firm looking to expand their Finance Team in London. In particular their Leveraged Finance Team. They have over 20 offices worldwide and have been ranked in the top bands, by Chambers UK, for its Banking & Finance sector.
Its Finance Team helps companies and lenders navigate all aspects of the financing process. This is in addition to offering unparalleled advice to clients and developing tailored solutions to particular financing requirements, whether asset-based, leveraged or investment-grade.
The responsibilities that entail the role include, but are not limited to:
- Giving advice on a range of matters, with a particular focus on infrastructure finance.
- Regular direct contact with clients. The firm pride themselves in giving associates the level of responsibility they are ready for as opposed to a PQE based method of work allocation.
- Opportunities for secondments with clients.
- Offering assistance with business development and promotion activities.
- Working as part of a team, assisting junior lawyers and sharing their own knowledge.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills & experience:
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Will be a UK qualified lawyer with excellent academics.
- Experience working in the banking or projects department of a leading City or US firm.
- A keen interest in infrastructure allied to strong technical knowledge.
- A commercial and business development mindset/ experience.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team
Please send CVs to: