Associate (Jun-Mid) – Corporate/ Private Equity – US Firm
We are working with a leading US law firm, whose London office is renowned for excelling in delivering strong commercial advice on market-defining matters. The firm has offices across the US, Europe and Asia.
The firm is looking for a junior-mid level associate to join its highly regarded private equity team. The team sit within the broader corporate department and fit within the global corporate practice of over 200+ lawyers, where the firm is one of the most active private equity advisors.
- Working with private equity houses on disposals and investments
- Representing all forms of private equity sponsors and private investment firms (sovereign wealth funds, family funds, institutional and corporate investors in private equity funds)
- Fund formation
- Raising capital
- Negotiating investments and financings
- Advising on transactions made by clients, and maximizing portfolio value
- Structuring exits
- Restructuring investments
- Structuring for market terms and tax efficiency
- Qualified solicitor either in England and Wales, or able to work in the jurisdiction
- Excellent academics
- Junior-Mid level PQE experience at a leading city, international or US firm
- Corporate experience (M&A, private equity or JV is advantageous)
For more information please call Christian Squire at The Stephen James Partnership on 0203 693 2745 or email Christian.email@example.com to arrange a completely confidential conversation about this opportunity and others across Surrey and London.