Associate (Junior) – Leveraged Finance – Top US Firm
Our client is a top US firm, whose key strengths include finance and investment management, corporate law, and private client work. The firm has offices in the US, UK, Belgium, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and Russia.
The firm is seeking a junior associate, ranging from 1 – 3 PQE, to join their leveraged finance department.
- Draft: commitment letters, fee letters, term sheets, credit and security agreements
- Negotiate: terms with opposing counsel
- Analyse: market precedents, tracking latest developments. Advising clients what is consistent with market terms.
- Manage: the transaction lifecycle, completing due diligence and maintaining the pace of the team
- Perform: finance specific strategic transactions, including leveraged buyouts, mergers and acquisitions and capital expenditures
- Represent: investment banks, private equity sponsors, investment funds, alternative lenders, business development companies and asset managers
- Collaborate: across seniority levels in the team, and across jurisdictions to local counsel.
- UK qualified
- Junior associate, 1 – 3 PQE
- Trainee and NQ experience at a top UK/ US firm
For more information about this role before or after sending a recent CV please contact Ian Copsey: