Associate (Junior and Mid) – Structured Finance – Top US Firm
Our client is a leading US firm, who are in need of a junior to mid-level associate to join the firm. The role is structured finance, and requires an intimate knowledge of Capital Markets. The firm have an exceptional Banking & Finance department, representing major clients in IPO and debt offerings, securitization and derivatives.
- Advising clients on legal/ commercial issues, and structuring transactions
- Working with the underwriter and issuer to craft the structure of the security, and facilitate the negotiation of terms.
- Drafting disclosure documents and prospectuses
- Drafting the purchase agreement of the transaction
- Strong academic background
- Qualified in England & Wales
- Trained at a top UK or US firm
For more information about this role before or after sending a recent CV please contact Ian Copsey: