Associate — Mid-Senior Finance Associate at a Top Tier Us Firm
Our client is one of the world’s leading international firms. With over 800 lawyers and over 20 offices worldwide it represents many of the world’s leading corporations and major financial institutions as well as many other entities.
The role is focused within the wider Project Development and Finance Group of the firm. The role requires the candidate to advise on the most high-profile and innovative development transactions. The role entails the following duties, but is not limited to:
- Advising on a broad range of financial matters.
- Regular direct contact with clients. The firm pride themselves in giving associates the level of responsibility they are ready for as opposed to a PQE based method of work allocation.
- Opportunities for secondments with clients.
- Offering assistance with business development and promotion activities.
- Working as part of a team, assisting junior lawyers and sharing their own knowledge.
Requisite Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Will be a UK qualified lawyer with excellent academics.
- Experience working in the banking or projects department of a leading City or US firm.
- A commercial and business development mindset/ experience.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team.
- A respectful and integral individual.
- Mid-Senior level associate.
Please send you CVs to: