Associate (NQ) – Residential Property – City Firm
We are working with a newly established city firm, who are seeking an associate to join their growing office. The firm are located in Whitechapel, near Aldgate. The firm was founded by partners with extensive experience in all forms of real estate law, particularly conveyancing and residential property. The founders have backgrounds in such places as Clifford Chance, which offers an unparalleled learning experience for a newly qualified/ junior associate.
- The firm will initially be covering conveyancing and residential property work, however the firm intends to expand in the future into both commercial property and private client work
- This is a fantastic opportunity to play a leading part in the firm’s expansion into new areas, as it develops into a multi-service firm
- The smaller office size offers real responsibility from an early stage, and more client facing tasks
- The firm have an office dog, and as such the perfect candidate must be friendly with dogs!
- NQ or junior level associate
- Strong experience in residential property and conveyancing
- Strong enthusiasm for the role and a keen desire to assist in the future expansion of the firm
For more information about this role before or after sending a recent CV please contact our associate team: