Associate (Interim) – Corporate – London
My client is a top International Law Firm in London, who advise commercial, private and public sector clients. The work handled covers a range of contentious and non-contentious corporate and commercial work. The firm’s M&A and real estate teams have strong reputations and rankings.
The firm has an international focus with its international group working on cross-border activities for a range of clients when required.
1. M&A – both buy- and sell- side. Acting for corporates, funds, asset managers and institutions on a range of
UK and international cross-border transactions.
2. Private equity – acting for sponsor, target, as well as management on mid– and upper-mid-market
3. Public Takeovers – public to private takeovers, as well as Takeover Code advice for investors and bidders,
as well as boards and liaising with the Takeover Panel.
4. Joint ventures and strategic investments – from simple joint ventures to complex majority and minority
investments, as well as co-invests and limited partnerships.
5. Corporate restructurings
6. Corporate advisory and governance – advising directors, boards, and advisers.
7. Capital markets – advising investors and boards on listing regulatory issues, as well as listed debt. (Please
note that this is not at present a principal focus of the practice.)
The Ideal candidate will have 3+ years PQE.
For more information please email email@example.com to arrange a completely confidential conversation about this opportunity.