Bid Manager – Top 100 UK Law Firm – Liverpool
This large UK firm have an exciting new opportunity to for a Bids Specialist to play a significant part in the development of the firms on-going business plan and objectives. Working in their Liverpool offices, as well as remote, the position reports directly into the Head of Business Development.
- The development of cross departmental pitches
- Take sole responsibility for pitches and provide strategic input, including suggestions and guidance on fee proposals
- Collaborate effectively with partners, business development and marketing teams to create unique ideas, solutions or approaches to deliver winning pitches
- Supervise initiatives regarding best practice in pitches, including monitoring needs and trends of wider BD team and make recommendations to management
- Undertake post pitch feedback, analyse and report key findings
- Oversee and maintain the content of the pitch tracking and pitch knowledge database
- Liaise with BD team to provide seamless pitch support for tenders
- Develop relationships with other support functions to provide joint solutions to the business
- Deliver quarterly pitch analysis to management to highlight results and actions to take forward
Candidates must currently be working in a similar pitch driven position within legal, professional services or from a marketing consultancy. You will also possess;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, being able to write clearly, concisely and to a high standard.
- Excellent grasp of grammar and punctuation
- Degree educated ideally in English, Communications, Business or a similar qualification.
- Strong knowledge of; PowerPoint, Excel
Please be aware that this is permanent position offering a salary of £35k dependent on experience. The client operates on an agile working policy and will be open to applicants able to both commute into the office each week as well as be setup and able to work from home.
To apply contact Neil Hagan today!