Billing Assistant – Finance Team – City Law Firm
Our client – a prestigious London law firm are looking for an experienced Billing Assistant to join their expanding Finance department.
As the Billing Assistant you will be working alongside the fee earners, secretaries and divisional management to coordinate the billing processes.
Your role will include:
- Working with the fee-earners and their secretaries to ensure timely proforma review, approval and return to billing.
- Dispatching finalised bills to clients and acting as the first point of contact for client queries
- Liaising with Billing and Cashiers on a daily basis
- Return monies on client account and/or refunds as necessary
- Managing billing projects for key clients
- Processing up to 1000 bills per month
- Previous experience as a Billing Assistant or processor, ideally within Legal
- Previous experience in a Legal Finance role would
- Previous experience of using ‘Elite’ or a similar system
- High attention to detail
It is The Stephen James Partnerships policy to respond to all applications within three working days. However due to the volume of applications we receive we are not able to respond to all individual candidates.
If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep you on file for any future vacancies that arise.