Billing Assistant – Top 100 Law Firm – Central London
We are currently recruiting for an assistant legal biller to join this International law firm based in the West End. Reporting to the Finance Manager and Revenue Controller you will be responsible for firmwide outgoing bills as well as some credit control duties.
- Processing of all bills. Ensuring compliance with SAR and VAT regulations
- Ensuring that all bill deadlines are met within the time scale
- Maintain e-billing systems
- Entering and updating chargeable rates
- Ensuring all write offs, transfers and file closures are dealt with accordingly
- Assisting the team with credit control duties
- Assist with new matter opening files and updates on various other key information
- Work with accounts team and administrative staff on various ad-hoc duties relating to billing issues
Candidates will currently be operating in a legal billing role ideally using Aderant, Elite or SAP. You will possess excellent written and communication skills, be organised and target driven.
This is a permanent position based in Central London. The firm offers an agile working policy and prepared to offer a salary of 25-30k DOE plus benefits.
To apply please contact Neil Hagan today!