Business Development Assistant – Top 100 Law Firm – Chancery Lane
This dynamic, multiservice UK law firm currently require an ambitious Business Development and Marketing Assistant with 12 months legal or professional service experience ready to step into their next role. This exciting and varied opportunity will see the successful individual support the Senior Marketing Manager on firmwide marketing initiatives. Acting as the main point of contact for the department, you will be involved in;
- Monitor and update key client information at all times
- Supporting all the marketing events, which includes managing marketing events from start to finish which entails issuing invites, monitoring acceptances preparing the invite lists and preparing confirmation packs/emails.
- Researching and putting together content for tender documents, Partner profiles and BD intranet pages
- CRM maintenance (InterAction)
- Maintenance of various print and online marketing collateral
To be considered for this opportunity you will possess a degree, ideally in either Marketing, Business, English, Communications or studying towards a recognised marketing qualification. You will have around 12 months experience in a marketing position a legal or professional environment. role will involve a lot of organisation and creative skills it is therefore essential that you have First class communication skills and possess a positive and enthusiastic approach at all times.
Please be aware that this is permanent position offering a salary of £25-28k dependent on experience. The client operates on an agile working policy and will be open to applicants able to both commute into the office each week as well as be setup and able to work from home.
To apply contact Neil Hagan today!