Business Development Assistant – UK Law Firm – City of London
Our client – a leading City London law firm are looking for a Business Development Assistant to join their busy business development and marketing team.
You will have a passion/interest in Business Development/Marketing – and ideally you will have previous marketing admin experience.
Your role will include:
- Maintain client database and ensure contact information is up-to-date
- Create/update and audit lawyer profiles for website and tender proposals
- Support delivery of internal training programmes and other external events
- Support on all aspects of the tender response process and post-tender activity
- Support creation of marketing collateral
- Support content for social media platforms and website
- Previous marketing admin experience – ideally from legal or professional services
- Genuine passion/interest in marketing and business development
- Previous knowledge of CRM and Email marketing platforms
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High attention to detail
It is The Stephen James Partnerships policy to respond to all applications within three working days. However due to the volume of applications we receive we are not able to respond to all individual candidates.
If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep you on file for any future vacancies that arise.