Business Development Executive – International Law Firm – City of London
This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Development professional looking to for a Business Development Executive level role with one of London’s leading international law firms. This award winning, market leading law firm has a brand new opportunity to join their successful Business Development team, focusing on their Real Estate practice groups.
Supporting the BD Manager and wider Business Development and Marketing teams, you will work on departmental and firm wide business development initiatives, developing relationships with partners and understanding their clients and BD/marketing needs and looking at ways to improve client retention
- Carrying out research on clients, sectors, industries, competitors
- Assist with planning and drafting pitch proposals in accordance with the specific practice group
- Maintaining and updating digital marketing collateral for allocated practice areas
- Assisting with organising of all events (both in-house and external
- Overseeing referral networks and support the management and delivery of networking initiatives
- Updating Directories & Membership Lists
- Manage the process for award entries and advert submissions
- CRM – Utilising InterAction in relation to target lists, updating key information, events, etc
The desired candidate will have current business development and marketing experience within a law firm or professional services B2B environment, as well as possess;
- Excellent business development, research and RFP/pitch skills
- Excellent IT & CRM skills: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, databases/CRM systems
- Degree educated and/or CIM qualified or studying towards the qualification
Please be aware that this a full time, permanent position. The firm offer agile working from home and in the office dependent on workload. Salary is dependent on experience and a full attractive list of benefits available.
To apply please contact Neil Hagan today!