Business Revenue Assistant – Top 100 Law Firm – City of London
This mid-tier UK law firm based in fabulous Central London offices wish to hire an ambitious Revenue Assistant or Credit Controller to join their busy revenue team to maintain and reduce the Firm’s debtor levels
You will report into the Revenue Manager and carry out all aspects of credit control and revenue control. Tasks include;
- Identifying and developing key client contacts
- Monthly meetings with Partners to advise of any WIP, lock up or aged debt issues, developing strategies to resolve where appropriate
- Taking responsibility for all outstanding debts of assigned practice divisions, chasing clients regularly in line with Firm policies, posting and updating online client records, taking of credit card payments from client over the phone
- Working with the client and office cashiering teams for accurate allocation of payments, including the processing of client to office account transfers authorised by Fee Earners
- Producing reports and analysis of billable time as/when required to respond to requests from clients for additional information
- Support lawyers with reconciliations and other ad hoc debtor analysis
- Adherence to internal credit control procedures, escalation policy and best practice
- Provide relevant reporting information on all outstanding debts, in particular at busy time such as month end
- Deal with write offs, transfers and temporary time entries accordingly
Candidates will have around 3 years’ experience in a legal billing, credit/revenue control position within a law firm as well as knowledge of legal billing software (ideally Elite) as well as possessing excellent communication skills.
This is a permanent, full time position offering a salary of 32-36k DOE.
To apply contact Neil Hagan today!