Compliance Manager – Boutique Law Firm – City of London
Our client is a boutique City law firm, and they are looking for a Compliance Manager who comes with experience gained from a similar law firm.
An understanding of the nature of UHNW clients and transactions will be an advantage. This is a newly created role and a wonderful opportunity to work for one of London’s most prestigious law firms.
Typical duties will include:
- Delivery of the firm’s compliance framework
- Ownership of a busy BAU function
- Advising on risk and compliance matters across the firm
- Ensuring the timely and compliant onboarding of clients
- Previous Compliance Management experience, ideally from Legal
- Understanding of the nature of UHNW clients and transactions
It is The Stephen James Partnerships policy to respond to all applications within three working days. However due to the volume of applications we receive we are not able to respond to all individual candidates.
If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep you on file for any future vacancies that arise.