Compliance Officer – Temporary & P/T – Investment Bank
City based Investment Bank seek a personable and flexible Compliance Officer to join on a temp 20hour a week basis running until July 2021.
You will play an integral part in the slick and successful running of the Compliance team across the business. Duties involve
- Supporting the Investments and Trading Compliance team in providing qualitative compliance advice to the Alternatives, Fundamental Equity and Capital Markets businesses ensuring that regulatory issues are properly dealt with or escalated appropriately;
- Representing Compliance throughout the Product Development process of Alternatives products, including review of fund documentation and provision of regulatory advice as it relates to conflicts of interest, risk factors and legal structure considerations;
- Provision of timely advice in respect of MAR and inside information;
- Partnering with Legal and the Investment teams to provide regulatory advice and support on transactional matters;
- Drafting and maintenance of policies and procedures;
- Active participation in Compliance or business-driven projects, including regulatory developments and strategic initiatives;
- Contributing to the creation of management reporting and communication on Compliance matters to senior management, corporate boards, BlackRock business stakeholders and business Oversight Committees;
- Designing and delivering effective regulatory training initiatives to the business.
This role requires a focussed multi-tasker, with minimum five years’ experience within a control function within the asset management industry or Investment bank within Compliance or Legal. Strong attention to detail and the ability to adapt to change in an ever changing financial compliance world is a must. You will be available immediately and able to commit to a flexible working pattern.