Credit Controller – International Law Firm – City of London
This award winning international law firm wish to hire a dedicated Credit Controller to join their busy revenue team to maintain and reduce the Firm’s debtor levels.
This is a permanent, fulltime position offering a generous salary package dependent on experience.
You will report into the Revenue Manager and carry out all aspects of credit control and revenue control. Tasks include;·
- Identifying and developing key client contacts
- Monthly meetings with Partners to advise of any aged debt issues, developing strategies to resolve where appropriate
- Taking responsibility for all outstanding debts of assigned practice divisions, chasing clients regularly in line with Firm policies, posting and updating online client records, taking of credit card payments from client over the phone
- Working with the client and office cashiering teams for accurate allocation of payments, including the processing of client to office account transfers authorised by Fee Earners
- Support lawyers with reconciliations and other ad hoc debtor analysis
- Provide relevant reporting information on all outstanding debts, in particular at busy time such as month end
Candidates will have experience in a credit control position within a corporate organisation, preferably in a law firm. A knowledge of ARCS is preferred. Excellent communication skills and a tenacious approach are essential.
Contact Neil Hagan today to discuss this opportunity further firstname.lastname@example.org