Document Production Specialist – UK Law Firm – City of London
Our client – a prestigious City law firm are looking for a Document Production professional to provide a first-class document production and secretarial support service to all fee earners.
You MUST have previous document production experience where you will have been heavily involved in creating and amending complex legal documents.
This is a great chance to join a forward-thinking law firm who are rapidly expanding!
Your role will include:
- All forms of document production – creating and revising complex legal documents
- Create tables, flowcharts and presentations
- Converting PDFs to Word and house-styling
- Ensure house style is adhered to
- Engrossing and binding
- Troubleshoot problem documents using extensive knowledge to find solutions
- Advanced use of track changes and comparison software
- Previous Document Production experience
- Advances knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PowerPDF and Laserforms
- Experienced in working complex legal documents
- GCSE or A Level equivalent (with a minimum of 5 A* – C GCSE’s including Maths and English)
- Experience of updating house styles and precedents
It is The Stephen James Partnerships policy to respond to all applications within three working days. However due to the volume of applications we receive we are not able to respond to all individual candidates.
If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep you on file for any future vacancies that arise.