EA to Head of Department – Commercial Litigation – City Law Firm
Our client is an elite City law firm – they are now looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant who has previous Senior Level Commercial Litigation experience.
You will be supporting the Head of Commercial Litigation and possibly one other Senior Partner within the firm.
This is a very demanding role where aside from the typical Legal PA duties – you will also be involved with reporting, resourcing, client interactions and strategy on behalf of the Executive.
This is a 9-12 month FTC.
Executive Assistant duties will include:
- Diary and email management
- Coordinating and organising meetings
- Arranging conferences, lunches and social events
- Coordinating International and Domestic travel
- Preparation and distribution of documents, agendas and reports
- Liaising with clients on a regular basis
- Previous Senior Level EA/PA/Secretary experience within Commercial Litigation
- Experience of supporting a Head of Department or Senior Level Partners
- Previous experience of working in a high level strategic role
- Ability to manage a heavy workload
- Fantastic organisational skills
- High attention to detail
It is The Stephen James Partnerships policy to respond to all applications within three working days. However due to the volume of applications we receive we are not able to respond to all individual candidates.
If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep you on file for any future vacancies that arise.