Events Executive – International Law Firm – City of London
A great opportunity has arisen for an Events Executive to join this highly ranked City law firm based in Liverpool Street. Reporting to the Events Manager, the purpose of the role is to provide an efficient and professional Events service to the firm and clients. You will be responsible for the following:
- Developing client seminars and special events in order to raise the profile of the firm
- Handle events from start to finish, creating letters, invitations, mailing lists, managing the response through the CRM database
- Responsible for sourcing suitable venues, overseeing all on-site hospitality and ensuring all necessary equipment is available
- Handle all functions for the firm’s representation in trade shows, charity and fund raising events, making sure all materials are available.
- Other tasks include booking corporate events and concerts and maintaining strong supplier relations.
Candidates will have over 3 years’ current event management experience within a Legal/Professional sector firm and possess and be educated to degree level, ideally within Events Management. This role also requires a self motivated individual, with strong IT and database skills, preferably InterAction, who is highly organised and can keep to strict deadlines.
Please be aware that this is permanent position offering a salary of up to 38k dependent on experience. The client operates on an agile working policy and will be open to applicants able to both commute into the office each week as well as be setup and able to work from home.
To apply contact Neil Hagan today, firstname.lastname@example.org