Events & Marketing Executive – City Law Firm – Perm
A great opportunity has arisen for an Events & Marketing Executive to join this highly ranked International law firm based in Central London. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the successful individual will lead on all internal and external events within the firm. Working towards allocated budgets, you will be responsible for the following:
- Developing client webinars and special events in order to raise the profile of the firm
- Handle events from start to finish, creating letters, invitations, mailing lists, managing the response through the CRM database
- Responsible for sourcing suitable venues, overseeing all on-site hospitality and ensuring all necessary equipment is available
- Manage event, webinar and conference communication publication via various social media platforms
- Manage the collateral creation and updates via the external designer and printer.
- Manage collateral stock levels maintenance.
- Support the maintenance of CRM system, Intapp.
- Support with preparing and posting blog and podcast updates and amends to the website if required
Candidates will have over 3 years’ current event management and wider marketing experience within a law firm and be educated to degree level, ideally within Events Management. This role also requires a self motivated individual, with strong IT and CRM database skills, preferably Intapp, who is highly organised and can keep to strict deadlines.
Please be aware that this is permanent position offering a salary of up to 40k dependent on experience. The client operates on an agile working policy and will be open to applicants able to both commute into the office each week as well as be setup and able to work from home.
To apply contact Neil Hagan today