Financial Controller – Global Law Firm – City of London
We are currently working with a large City based International law firm who wish to hire a qualified Financial Accountant to join their finance team. They are keen to hire career dedicated accountant ideally from the legal sector who has had hands on experience liaising with auditors and tax advisors and the preparation of statutory and management accounts.
Reporting into the London based Finance Director, you will take responsibility for preparing financial reporting (monthly, quarterly, annual reports and surveys), corporate tax and group VAT returns, management accounting and ad-hoc performance reports for the London/UK operations as well as working towards firmwide accounting objectives.
Candidates must be ACCA/ACA qualified and have exposure to both management accounting (UK and international) within a law firm or Big Four accountancy partnership.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel, macro skills preferable
- Understanding of GAAP
- Knowledge of Aderant and advanced Excel
- Experience of data mining information
- Knowledge of tax reporting, and preparation of statutory accounts, budget maintenance would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
To discuss the role further or apply please contact Neil Hagan today!