Innovation Assistant – Technology – International Law Firm
One of the most prestigious law firms worldwide is seeking a Knowledge & Innovation Assistant to join their London-based legal team.
Our client, a highly prestigious international law firm, is looking to hire a Knowledge & Innovation assistant on a 12-month fixed-term contract.
The Knowledge & Innovation Assistant has a key role in supporting the Knowledge Management Systems & Innovation Manager with the coordination of the creation, capture, and dissemination of know-how and information across the firm using the knowledge management (“KM”) system and enterprise search (training will be provided).
The successful candidates work will include (but will not be limited to):
- Supporting, maintaining and developing the KM system (including search) alongside the firm-wide teams that maintain the content (training will be provided)
- Assisting with the firm’s legal tech program
- Assisting the KIT in procuring, piloting, evaluating and deploying innovative legal tech products
- Legal research
- Collecting and analyzing statistics in relation to the usage of the KM system and search
- Maintaining records of KM systems activities, processes, and guidance
- Various administrative duties as and when required
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- 6+ months of previous administrative experience working in a professional environment is required
- Strong interpersonal / communication skills
- LLB must be completed
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to firstname.lastname@example.org