Lawyer – Commercial – International Company
Our client, a highly prestigious International Company, is seeking a Lawyer to join on a 3 month contract.
The successful candidates work will include (but not be limited to):
- Be a truly proactive asset to the business including drafting all aspects of relevant legal agreements (with partners and suppliers), conducting negotiations and advising on risk and opportunity
- Give legal advice to the business around IP, contract deliverables, KPIs, payment structuring and all commercial contracting matters – with assistance from specialists where esoteric issues arise
- Be aware of and (as appropriate) advise in relation to data privacy issues – including completion of PIAs, DPIAs and LIAs.
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- have relevant experience at a major communications/technology organisation or a top tier law firm;
- have relevant experience leading negotiations on complex, high value and/or strategically significant contracts and in the project management and delivery of large scale projects;
- have relevant experience of data privacy advisory including working with and advising on GDPR and PECR;
- have a demonstrable track record in producing high quality and effective legal advice, and an interest in developing their knowledge of IT, digital, online, devices and marketing businesses, as well as the legal and regulatory environment in which the company operates;
- have strong interpersonal and communication skills and the experience, confidence, professional capability, intellect and calibre to gain the trust and respect of other executives quickly, influencing stakeholders at senior levels and gaining support and commitment from a broad group in short timeframes.
If you would like to discuss the opportunity in more detail, please send in your updated CV to email@example.com