Legal Accounts / Billing Coordinator – P/T – International Law Firm – City
We are currently recruiting for a legal biller and accounts all rounder to join this City based International law firm on a part time basis.
The role is based on a 3 day week, is a permanent position offering a salary of £45-50k FTE dependent on experience.
Reporting to the Practice Manager and working with all London practice groups you will be responsible for all outgoing bills and accounts payable duties for the firm. Duties include;
- Processing of all client bills, ensuring that all bill deadlines are met within the time scale
- Updating chargeable rates
- Ensuring all write offs, transfers and file closures are dealt with accordingly
- Ensure all cashiering activities are carried out in full compliance with the firm’s policies and SRA rules
- Review all payments that have been setup before being released by Partners
- Assist with SRA audits and month/year end reports
- Ensure team monitor expenses and invoices against policies
- Review monthly AP Aged report and ensure team follows up on long-standing items
Candidates must have strong legal transactional accounting and billing experience. You will demonstrate a strong understanding of Solicitors Accounts Rules, VAT and AML regulations. Ideally you will have experience with Elite and have advanced Excel skills. It is essential that you possess first class communications skills as you will be required to form relationships with Partners, Fee Earners and Secretaries.
To apply contact Neil Hagan today! email@example.com