Legal Administrator – Global Organisation – City of London
Our client is a Global network of higher education organisations – they are now looking for an experienced Legal Administrator to join their growing team.
Working closely with the Group General Counsel you will be providing a dedicated administrative support service to the wider business team.
This role is initially a 6 month FTC – however likely to be extended or made permanent.
To be considered for this role you will need to be immediately available.
Legal Administrator duties will include:
- Managing business team request to the Legal global team
- Assigning matters to team members
- Managing department inbox
- Diary management and appointment coordination
- Coordinating legal matters within the team
- Managing workflow of larger projects
- General PA and administrative duties
- Previous Administrative experience gained from a professional services environment – ideally Legal but not essential for this role
- High attention to detail
- Fantastic communication and organisational skills
- Experienced in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Happy to occasionally work long hours to ensure deadlines are met
It is The Stephen James Partnerships policy to respond to all applications within three working days. However due to the volume of applications we receive we are not able to respond to all individual candidates.
If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep you on file for any future vacancies that arise.