Legal Administrator – In-House – Central London
Our client is a Global network of higher education organisations – they are now looking for an experienced Legal Administrator to join their growing team.
Working closely with the Group General Counsel you will be providing a dedicated administrative support service to the wider business team.
To be considered for this role you will need to be immediately available.
Legal Administrator duties will include:
- Managing department inbox
- Arranging signing of legal documents for projects
- Managing all incoming invoices from Counsel, suppliers, agencies for the Legal department
- Managing Legal budget to forecast costs for the upcoming year
- Dealing with credit card expenses
- Liaising with Business Teams
- Checking GDPR requirements
- General PA duties to the Group General Counsel
- Assist with comparing mark-ups and running blacklines
- Assist with setting up new starters by ensuring login details, access to case management and starter packs and appropriate training
- Previous Administrative experience gained from a professional services environment – ideally Legal but not essential for this role
- High attention to detail
- Fantastic communication and organisational skills
- Experienced in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Happy to occasionally work long hours to ensure deadlines are met
It is The Stephen James Partnerships policy to respond to all applications within three working days. However due to the volume of applications we receive we are not able to respond to all individual candidates.
If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep you on file for any future vacancies that arise.