Associate – (Legal Counsel In-House) at a FTSE 250 Company
Our client is a highly regarded FTSE 250 Company operating consumer F&B sales points.
They are looking for someone to join their HQ team, based in London, as a Legal Counsel working alongside their existing small team of experienced lawyers.
The role will expect an individual to have corporate, commercial and compliance experience with the ability to manage a broad case load. The duties of the role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Liaising with a wide range of stake holders
- Advising on annual report and AMG processes
- Advising on internal re-organisations
- Compliance matters (e.g. anti-bribery)
- Advising on listing rules, DTRs, Companies Act compliance
- Assisting with the establishment of international joint ventures
- Consultancy agreements
- International and jurisdiction specific franchise agreements, including NDA’s and MOUs
The role will be suited to someone with at least 2 years PQE. This experience should have been acquired In a corporate role with a leading private practice firm or a similar in-house environment.
Our clients expect the prospective candidates to have a commercial outlook with a strong work ethic; a real team player with the willingness to learn and achieve.
Please upload your application, or send your CV to: