Legal Executive/ Paralegal – Litigation – International Company
Legal Executive/ Paralegal sought for a permanent contract with a well established global company.
Our client, a highly regarded International Company is looking for a Legal Executive with 2+ years of experience in Litigation to join their London office on a permanent contract.
The successful candidate’s work will include (but not be limited to):
- Assisting the Litigation team on various tasks
- Attending High Court and County Court Hearings
- Building relationships and liaising with Clients and the Company
- Organizing case files and maintaining documents
- Assisting with the preparation of court bundles
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- 2+ years previous Litigation experience
- Experience in employment (preferred)
- High Court and Country Court Experience
- Strong academics; Law degree LLB/GDL (2.1 / Commendation or above) and LPC
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to firstname.lastname@example.org