Legal PA – Residential Property – City Law Firm
Our client is a renowned and highly respected City law firm – they are now looking for a superstar Legal PA/EA to join their Residential Property team.
You will be providing PA support to the Partners on a daily basis – you will also be leading and supervising the Secretarial Support team within the department.
Also, you will be involved in routine client work on a fee earning basis – preparation of contracts and transfers, land registry applications and stamp duty land tax returns.
Typical duties will include:
- PA support to the Property team
- Attending meetings, preparing agendas and taking minutes
- Diary management
- Assisting with marketing, including liaising with the marketing team
- Being point of contact for fee earners and partners to deal with all administrative duties
- Liaising with clients on a daily basis
- Client Work on a fee earning basis including preparation of contracts and transfers, land registry applications and stamp duty land tax returns
Team Leader aspects:
- Day to day supervision of secretarial team
- Assisting in recruitment
- Management of workflow between members of the teams
- Conducting performance reviews
- Previous Legal PA/EA experience gained from a reputable law firm
- Knowledge of all Residential Property and land registry processes
- Experience in people management would be advantageous
- Experience in fee earning work or willingness to undertake this would be advantageous
- Fantastic organisational skills
- High attention to detail
It is The Stephen James Partnerships policy to respond to all applications within three working days. However due to the volume of applications we receive we are not able to respond to all individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep you on file for any future vacancies that arise.