Legal Secretary – Commercial Property – Essex
Our client is an established regional law firm with offices based in Essex, and they are looking for a Legal Secretary with experience in Commercial Property.
You must previous experience gained from a Commercial Property department within a recognised law firm and have outstanding knowledge of all Commercial Property procedures.
Typical Legal Secretary duties will include:
- Dealing with the opening and archiving of matters
- Liaising with clients, solicitors and all parties involved within each transaction
- Responding to emails, typing and sending letters
- Performing digital dictations
- Submitting online property searches
- Dealing with clients (telephone/in person)
- Booking appointments
- Arranging Conference Calls/Meetings
- Previous experience in Commercial Property
- Highly skilled on all MS Office applications
- Experienced with billing and dictation
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Ability to be flexible to meet the demands of the work
It is The Stephen James Partnerships policy to respond to all applications within three working days. However due to the volume of applications we receive we are not able to respond to all individual candidates.
If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep you on file for any future vacancies that arise.