Legal Secretary – Family – Essex Law Firm
Our client is an established regional law firm with offices based in Essex/East London, and they are looking for a Legal Secretary with experience in Family/Matrimonial law.
You must previous experience gained from a Family/Matrimonial department within a recognised law firm.
Typical duties will include:
- Typing and general clerical tasks
- Preparing Forms and collating all the necessary documentation in support
- Preparing Briefs to Counsel and collating all the necessary documentation in support
- Assisting in the preparation of trial bundles
- Composing letters for matters delegated and selecting and amending standard letters as appropriate
- Drafting court documents
- Liaising with clients, solicitors, counsel and other experts via the telephone and email
- Previous experience in Family/Matrimonial law
- Highly skilled on all MS Office applications
- Experienced with billing and dictation
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Ability to be flexible to meet the demands of the work
It is The Stephen James Partnerships policy to respond to all applications within three working days. However due to the volume of applications we receive we are not able to respond to all individual candidates.
If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep you on file for any future vacancies that arise.