Legal Secretary – Family Law – Boutique London Law Firm
Our client is a boutique prestigious law firm based in London – they are now looking for an experienced Legal Secretary who has previous Family Law/Matrimonial experience.
You will be supporting 2 busy fee earners within the Family team, providing a polished secretarial service at all times.
This role is a Fixed Term Contract of 7 months.
Family Legal Secretary duties will include:
- Diary and email management
- Coordinating and organising meetings
- Dealing with legal documents and forms
- Performing digital dictation and copy typing
- Dealing with queries over the phone
- Occasional reception cover during busy periods
- Previous Legal Secretary experience within Family/Matrimonial law
- Demonstrable familiarity with Family Court procedures
- Ability to manage a heavy workload
- Fantastic organisational skills
- High attention to detail
It is The Stephen James Partnerships policy to respond to all applications within three working days. However due to the volume of applications we receive we are not able to respond to all individual candidates.
If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep you on file for any future vacancies that arise.