Legal Secretary – Private Client – City Law Firm
Our client is a rapidly expanding City law firm with offices based in the heart of the City, and they are looking for a Legal Secretary with experience in Private Client. You will also be supporting other departments within the firm when necessary.
This is a fantastic chance to join a dynamic and expanding City law firm that will provide you with the environment and support to have a highly successful career!
Typical duties will include:
- Diary and email management using Outlook
- Liaising with clients daily
- Submitting expenses and disbursements received
- Arranging travel
- Preparing and sending invoices and narratives at the end of the month
- Preparing bundles for Counsel
- Maintaining the firms database and firm wide spreadsheets
- Amending heavily amended documents, proof reading documents
- Opening new clients and matters, completing the necessary compliance checks and obtaining the correct ID from the client, drafting engagement documentation
- Previous experience in Private Client advantageous
- Experience in other Legal areas/departments would be beneficial
- Highly skilled on all MS Office applications
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Ability to be flexible to meet the demands of the work
It is The Stephen James Partnerships policy to respond to all applications within three working days. However due to the volume of applications we receive we are not able to respond to all individual candidates.
If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep you on file for any future vacancies that arise.