Legal Secretary – Property Litigation – Central London
Our client is a prestigious law firm with offices based in Central London, and they are looking for a Legal Secretary with experience in Property Litigation.
You will be providing first class secretarial support to busy fee earners within the Property Litigation team.
This role is initially a 9 month FTC and you will also be working on a 7 hour shift basis, providing cover from 8.30am to 6pm on a rota basis.
Typical Property Litigation Legal Secretary duties will include:
- Coordinating meetings
- Managing busy diaries for fee earners
- Manage and coordinate the billing process
- Monitor inboxes for the team
- Liaising with clients over phone and email
- Typing and amending letters
- Formatting legal documents
- Performing digital dictations
- Previous experience in Property Litigation
- Experience of working for a prestigious law firm
- Minimum typing speed of 60wpm
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Ability to be flexible to meet the demands of the work
It is The Stephen James Partnerships policy to respond to all applications within three working days. However due to the volume of applications we receive we are not able to respond to all individual candidates.
If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep you on file for any future vacancies that arise.