Marketing & Business Operations Assistant – Boutique Law Firm – Chancery Lane
This newly established UK law firm with offices based in Chancery Lane currently require an ambitious Marketing Assistant or Legal Administrator with 1-2 years’ legal or professional service experience ready to step into a sole supportive marketing and business operations role. This exciting and varied opportunity will see the successful individual support the Practice Director on firmwide marketing initiatives. Acting as the main point of contact for the firm you will be involved in;
- Supporting all the marketing events, which includes managing marketing events from start to finish which entails issuing invites, monitoring acceptances preparing the invite lists and preparing confirmation packs/emails.
- Researching and putting together PowerPoint and In Design presentations for Partners
- CRM maintenance (InterAction)
- Maintenance of various marketing collateral
- Project management
- General administrative duties involving HR, Compliance and Facilities support
To be considered for this opportunity you will possess a degree, ideally in either Marketing, Business, English, Communications or studying towards a recognised marketing qualification. You will have current experience in a legal administrative role involving an element of marketing. This role will involve a lot of organisation and creative skills it is therefore essential that you have First class communication skills and possess a positive and enthusiastic approach at all times.
Candidates will ideally be available at short notice as the position is being recruited for on a temp to perm OR perm basis.
Please be aware that this is a permanent position offering a salary of 23-25k. The role will be based fully onsite at their London HQ.
To apply contact Neil Hagan today!