Marketing Executive – Boutique Law Firm – Central London
This highly regarded boutique law firm based in stunning offices near Chancery Lane are recruiting for an ambitious Marketing Executive to join their newly structured Marketing team. The successful candidate provide support to the Marketing Director with all internal and external marcomms plans and be a ‘brand ambassador’ for the firm.
Duties will include:
- Provide support to the Marketing Director with a range of Marketing and branding activities
- Run the events calendar including all webinars and external events.
- Develop key branding tools and templates to used on firmwide marketing and tender documents.
- Liaise with Partners to produce and distribute firm updates and newsletters to clients
- Working with the Digital Marketing Manager, update firm’s website (maintenance, content update, press release in accordance with each practice group)
- Support on the firm’s social media strategy through, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, etc
- Support on improving the firm’s SEO strategy
- Writing and proofreading content for various print and online marketing content
- Work on special projects requested by the Marketing Director
Candidates will be educated to degree level, ideally possessing or studying towards the CIM qualification. You will have previous marketing communications and events experience from a Law Firm or a Professional Services/Legal environment. Additional requirements include;
- Strong communicator with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Adobe, InDesign and Photoshop as well as PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to multi-task and have the flexibility to adapt
- A keen eye for detail, strong copywriting skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ensuring all relevant branding information is clearly and professionally communicated to external and internal stakeholders/partners
Please be aware this is a permanent full time position offering a salary of up to 35k DOE. The firm offers an attractive benefits package as well as potential for agile working.
For further information or to apply, contact Neil Hagan today!