Mid- Senior Associate – Corporate – Reading
The Stephen James Partnership are currently instructed on an exciting, senior-level opportunity within the Corporate team of tier one ranked international law firm in Reading. The team are seeking an experienced Corporate Associate or Senior Associate with a minimum of two years PQE from a leading City or Regional team to join their market-leading practice.
My client is a top-ranked UK firm with a strong international network. The firm’s corporate team are one of the busiest in Europe, and as such as Senior Associate is required for their Reading office.
- Advising on all stages of a company’s development, covering all corporate issues such as company secretarial, equity capital markets, investment funds, joint ventures, mergers & acquisitions, private equity advisory, private equity sponsors and venture and growth capital.
- Business advisory through the establishment of corporate governance structures
- Working with clients across Europe and the US, including both domestic and cross-border transactions
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a mid-senior level associate
- Have a range of investments experience for a national or regional firm
- Business development experience, to assist in growing the firm
For more information about this role or any other Corporate role, please contact Christian Squire at The Stephen James Partnership on 0203 693 2745 or email Christian.email@example.com to arrange a time to speak. Any conversation is considered strictly confidential.