Mid – Senior Associate – Venture Capital and Equity Investments – London
We are working with a leading UK firm, known for its corporate services and technology work. The firm requires a senior associate to join their highly experienced Venture Capital team in London. The team are ranked towards the top of the Legal 500 and Chambers rankings and advise a range of start-ups and established businesses on every aspect of their growth both nationally and internationally.
- Advising on all aspects of venture capital investment and equity fundraising
- Acting for investors, business angels and investee companies
- Working primarily for institutional investors, advising on their portfolios
- Clients range from start-up and pre-seed funding to large institutional syndicate investments
- All aspects of the funding arrangement: term sheets, structuring, warranties and disclosure, EMI and share option schemes, IP issues and taxation issues
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 4+ years PQE
- Trained at a reputable city or international firm
- Broad range of Corporate Finance and Venture Capital experience
- Excellent academic record
For more information about this role or any other Corporate role, please contact Christian Squire at The Stephen James Partnership on 0203 693 2745 or email Christian.firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time to speak. Any conversation is considered strictly confidential.