New Business Executive – Boutique law firm – Central London
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Business Development professional to join this boutique property law firm in Central London. The firm share a passion for all things “property” with a large client portfolio in residential property law and have a reputation as industry leaders, at the forefront of the legal property market.
Supporting the Managing Partners, you will work on firm wide business development initiatives, developing relationships with fee earners and understanding their clients and BD/marketing needs and looking at ways to draw in new business whilst improving client retention
- Carrying out marketing research on clients, sectors, industries, competitors
- Approach potential clients
- Overseeing referral networks and support the management and delivery of networking initiatives
- CRM – Utilising database in relation to target lists, updating key information, events, etc
The desired candidate will have business development experience and an understanding of the legal property market, as well as possess;
- Excellent BD research and RFP/pitch skills
- Excellent IT & CRM skills: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, databases/CRM systems
- Degree educated
To apply please contact Neil Hagan today!